Is there a better way to cool down than with all-you-can-eat ice cream?! On Saturday, June 10th, Broken Arrow’s Taste of Summer Festival returns with sweet relief from the heat for the whole family.
The Festival, presented by the Broken Arrow Chamber of Commerce and Blue Bell Ice Cream, will be open from 10am-3pm and tickets are only $5 per person (with kids 2 and under admitted FREE!).
Your ticket grants you all-you-can-eat ice cream samples of 18 different Blue Bell flavors as well as access to the event’s other festivities including:
• Live entertainment from local performers
• FREE Kids Crafts & Coloring Sheets
• FREE Kids Zone with games and prizes like the Taste of Summer Treasure Dig
• FREE Inflatables / Bouncy Houses
• Vintage Car Show
• Marketplace with boutique style shopping
• Food Vendors
• Kid train rides
• Touch A Truck Kids Event
• Mascot parade featuring several area mascots at 1pm
Be sure to buy your tickets early here to avoid long lines at entry. Plan to bring cash or use one of the ATMs at the event’s site for paid parking and food vendors.
Taste of Summer is located at Central Park at 1500 S Main Street in Broken Arrow.
For more information, visit tasteofsummerba.com.