She’s full of energy, ridiculously hilarious and comes up with some off-the-wall things you’d never think could come from a person so small. She’s Molly, my 5 year old… and she’s way cooler and more popular than I am!
I tend to post and share a lot of the silly things she does, so here’s a little “get to know you” to catch you up!
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Foods: Strawberries, Oranges and Bananas
Favorite Singer: Jewel and Laurie Berkner
Favorite Movie: Frozen
Favorite Toys: Shopkins, Doc McStuffins and her baby doll
- What is your happiest memory? Well, I have 2. When we went to Incredible Pizza and the last time I went to Chuck E. Cheese.
- Why do you like being a kid? Because if I’m a grownup, I can’t play.
- One word to describe you would be _______. Heart. Because I’m special.
- What do you like to do for fun? I like to do carnivals and play and all of that.
- Tell about a funny time in your life. Anytime I play and I crack myself up.
- What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? I’ll probably have a job. Like a bakery shop like Chelsie and I could go to her house and be like, “Hey, can we cook together?”
- What do you think makes a person good-looking? When they put makeup on.
- How much time does it take to make dinner? I have no idea. One hour?
- If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? Steal. (yikes)
- If you could grow up to be famous, what would you want to be famous for? Singing! And being on magazines!